Portable Carrying Flatbed Trailers
Portable Carrying Flatbed Trailers – Strength, durability and excellent towing characteristics make our flatbed trailers a sure winner. The use of low profile wheels along with many tie points make loading and securing units a simple process. Trailers can be offered with a variety of either fixed or bolt on framework layouts including frames on all four sides, a headboard alone or no framework at all.
FG2076 – Our 20’ unit offers a large loading space capable of carrying 10 standard sized portable toilets. The trailer incorporates a low bed height and plenty of tie points to make loading a simple task.
FG2376 – The largest of our standard products in the flatbed range, the FG2376 offers a huge 23’ bed capable of carrying 12 standard portable toilets. Whilst having a large body, the design of the FG2376, along with the use of full beam, rubber torsion axles and over run braking systems, gives the unit excellent towing characteristics
Bespoke units – Our full European approval (ECWVTA) status allows us to produce flatbed trailers with a large variety of sizes ranging from 10’ to 23’ in length and 6’ to 8’2’’ in width. If you would like us to quote on a bespoke sized trailer, or you are interested in any of our standard models, please call or email us.
- Fully welded and galvanised chassis
- Full beam axles with rubber torsion suspension for excellent towing characteristics
- Twin axle with 195/50 R13 wheels and tyres for a low bed height of 650mm
- Low bed height and many tie points
- Full LED lighting
- Durable phenolic plywood floor
- 3000kg gross weight
- Full European ECWVTA approval
- A variety of framework arrangements including full framework on all sides all the way down to no framework at all. Frameworks can be welded or bolted to the chassis
- Custom made units with lengths of 10’ to 23’ and widths of 6’ to 8’2’’
- Available with gross weights of 2000kg, 2600kg, 3000kg and 3500kg
- Bradley Doubelock
- Britax PMG
- LED Autolamps
- No product categories exist.